Project research is made possible through a close collaboration between the institute and organizations and companies from industry and research. This relationship ensures the transfer of technology and knowledge between the IW and its partners. As a result, several new research projects have been initiated and a variety of software prototypes have been developed and implemented. Furthermore, the success of these fruitful cooperations is documented by the protoypes and real time systems, the conferences and workshops, and by the list of publications in national and international journals as well as conference proceedings, which arose from the cooperation with our partners.
The financial support and academic cooperation between a number of respected organizations from industry and academia is remarkable. Within this network, all participants contribute expertise, energy, and encouragement – the basis for excellence in research. We sincerely thank our partners and look forward to continued and enriching partnerships.
- School of Information, Berkeley
- "Internetökonomie" at the University Karlsruhe
- Forum of Information Engineering and Management at the University Karlsruhe
- Scientific Committee odf Information Management (WKWI)
- Lehrstuhl für Informationsdienste und elektronische Märkte (Prof. Geyer-Schulz)
- Kooperationspartner in Montreal, Canada: Center for Interuniversity Research and Analysis
- IBM Zurich Research Laboratory
- German Informatics Society (GI)
- Interneg Research Group, Carleton University, Kanada
- School of Information, University of Michigan