Research Careers with the Institute of Information Systems and Marketing
The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology and the faculties of Economics and Industrial Engineering and Computer Science have an excellent reputation in research and practice. Not only are the graduates of Industrial Engineering and Information Technology highly esteemed - the same applies to graduates from the KIT. Our interdisciplinary research assistants master bridging communication skills. Thus, highly talented graduates have seamless transitions into academic careers or into development-oriented responsibilities in practice.
The IISM offers its research assistants not only ...
- application-oriented research and project-based work on site and with project partners,
- possibility of habilitation / doctorate,
- compensation in accordance with scholarship eligibility, BAT IIa, Ib;
But also ...
- close collaboration with an interdisciplinary character,
- integration into a dedicated, young team,
- a state-of-the-art infrastructure,
- a workplace at the city center, close to attractive recreational opportunities.
- have a university degree with honors, if possible in a subject with a focus on economic studies or information technology,
- are an excellent team worker,
- are engaged,
- are creative
- are easily fascinated,
- enjoy taking on responsibilities.
- The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology strives to increase the number of women in research and teaching, and therefore strongly encourages women to apply.
Handicapped applicants are given preference in cases of equal qualification.
Currently, we offer ...
Send us your application ...
Speculative applications are also highly encouraged. Exceptional applications are always considered!
Prof. Dr. Christof Weinhardt
Institute of Information Systems and Marketing
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Tel. +49 (0) 721 608 8370
Fax +49 (0) 721 608 8399